Park Colonial Woodleigh Ln, Singapore Last updated on 2018 June 08 04:06
|Site Area||19,547 sqm / 210,404 sqft|
|Property Type||Apartment / Condo|
|Developer||CEL Unique Development Pte. Ltd. (Chip Eng Send Corp, Heeton Holdings, KSH Holdings)|
|Development||PROPOSED CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING OF 2 BLOCKS OF 14 STOREY AND 4 BLOCKS OF 15 STOREY APARTMENTS (TOTAL: 805 UNITS INCLUDING 15 DUEL KEY UNITS) WITH LANDSCAPE DECK, BASEMENT CAR PARK AND COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOT 10815X MK 17 AT WOODLEIG|
Next to Woodleigh MRT Station
Park Colonial is a new development located right next to Woodleigh MRT Station by CEL Unique Development which is a joint venture between Chip Eng Seng Corp, Heeton Holdings and KSH Holdings. CEL Unique Development submitted a top bid of $700.7 million for the plot of land which translates to $1,110 per square feet per plot ratio (psf ppr) for the prime city fringe plot. Park Colonial is located at the Bidadari Estate that is under the Government Master Plan to expand the city. Park Colonial is also located near to many shopping centres as well as just 1 MRT Stop away from the Circle Line.
Why Invest in Park Colonial Condo?
- Minutes to CBD and City area
- Minutes to CTE and PIE
- Along Upper Serangoon Road, Near Potong Pasir Mature Estate
- Plenty of Amenities and Shopping Choice
- Along NEL and 1 stop to NEX Serangoon Circle Line
- Near Good Schools; Stamford American International School, Cedar Girl Secondary School, St. Andrew's Junior/Secondary School
- Good Capital Appreciation from Bidadari Rejuvenation
- Upcoming Poiz Residences and Woodleigh Mall
- Potentially high rental demand
- Choice of 1-5bedrooms units types
Located right beside Woodleigh MRT station along Upper Serangoon road, the North East Line is a gateway to seamless connectivity. Park Colonial is conveniently close-by major roads as well as key expressways: PIE, CTE and KPE. Serangoon MRT Interchange is only one stop from here, easily linking shoppers from the Circle Line and beyond.
Within reach is a variety of established local and international schools such as St Andrew’s Secondary School, Cedar Girls’ Secondary School, Maris Stella High School and Stamford American International School.